Electric Friends Generic Trolley is the central component of an Electric Friends Trolley / Tower / Rail / Trolley Control system. T2 is Electric Friends second generation Trolley system. Its innovative design stems from a broadcaster driven development process, performed by a cross-functional team of broadcast, electrical, mechanical, robot and software engineers joined by broadcasts producers and artists.
- Cable roll-out and recollection mechanism enables an invisible Trolley cable management
- Heavy duty design with low center of gravity
- Four trolleys on a single track
- Patented steel wheel on rubber-rail solution secures vertical stability, minimized rubber wear and rotational stability – using double bogie wheel solution
- Precise security zones fore and aft with outer soft-stop zone as well as inner hardware security zone.
- Fault tolerant QR-code based tracking system provides 0.1 mm position accuracy
- Built-in fiber color multiplexer provides bandwidth for conventional HD-SDI as well as emerging IP broadcast signals to camera and payload; and transports legacy control signals such as TALLY and RS-422 as well as IP-based control. Please consult Trolley Control Data Sheet FX2 product for details.
- All remote controls are Ethernet direct via built-in switch (Internet of Things concept). Local controls secured in PLC code.
- Generic platform, any third party PTZ head and elevation system to be placed on top of T2
- Please see data sheet for further information