The trolley.T2 is the central component of our all-in-one robotic solution.
T2 is electric.friends´ second-generation trolley system.
Its innovative design stems from a broadcaster-driven development process, performed by a cross-functional team of broadcast-, electrical-, mechanical-, robot- and software engineers joined by broadcast directors and artists.
- The cable roll-in and roll-out mechanism enables an integrated trolley cable management
- Heavy-duty design with a low center of gravity
- Up to four trollies on one track
- Patented steel wheel on rubber-rail solution secures vertical stability, minimizes rubber wear, and ensures rotational stability – using double bogie wheels solution
- Precise security with outer soft-stop zone, as well as inner hardware security zone
- Fault-tolerant QR-code based tracking system provides sub-millimeter position accuracy
- Built-in fiber color multiplexer provides bandwidth for conventional HD-SDI and IP broadcast signals to camera and payload transports legacy control signals such as TALLY and RS-422 as well as IP-based control
- A generic platform, a third-party elevation system, and PTZ head can be placed on top of T2
Book a demonstration of Trolley.T2
Please fill in your contact details and a short message about your demo or meeting request for Trolley.T2.
We will get right back to you with a proposed meeting time.
To contact us directly via email or phone, please see our Contact details here.